Most of our programs offer camps and clinics as we connect with more athletes around the passion to learn and develop skills, interests and a passion for the sport. We will send out announcements for every offering, so be sure to contact us and request to be added to the email list. Signups are done through Registration. Check out the “Camps/Clinics” tab on each sport’s page.
Conditioning is at the core of not only developing the strength, speed, and agility of the athletes, but also important to the safety for competitive sports. Many of our programs offer conditioning as a part of the program to prepare our athletes for their sport.
Skills development through our clinics is a great way to start and continue to improve as an athlete. Athletes have an opportunity to build relationships on the team as they work together to improve.
TROPICAL STORM CAMPS
Our Tropical Storm Camps are great early and beginner sport camps for kids under 6th grade. Exposing the young athlete to structured learning of the sport is a great way to get a foundation of the Hurricane sports philosophy. Drills reinforce the learning and games are used as fun tools to apply the skills. Each of our sports pages should have off season activities listed as they become available.
HURRICANES SPRING & SUMMER CAMPS/CLINICS 2023
Our community is always eager to hear about Hurricanes' Spring and Summer programming, and we've heard from a lot of you! Below we have listed everything currently planned for the off-season. Some information is already available; most is coming soon! We'll update this list as there are changes.
- July 19-22 - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising 2nd-5th graders
- May 2, 5, 8, 12, 17, 18, 22, 26 - SKILLS CLINIC for rising 6th-12th graders (new players only)
- May 17, 18, August 14, 21, 28 + additional September Dates - SKILLS CLINIC for rising 6th-12th graders (returning players only)
- July 10-13 - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising 4th-6th graders
- April 3 - May 4 - SPRING LEAGUE for rising 6th-12th graders
- April 15, 22, 29 & May 6th - SPRING LEAGUE PICKUP GAMES for rising 6th-12th graders
- May 17, 18, 25, 27, June 1, 3, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29 - SKILLS CLINIC for rising 6th-12th graders
- June 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising 4th-6th graders
- June 26, 27, 29 - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising 4th-6th graders
- June 26, 27, 29 - MS & HS CAMP - for rising 6th-12th graders
- July 31, August 1, 3 - MS & HS CAMP - for rising 6th-12 graders
- June 5-9
- June 12-16
- June 19-23
- June 26-30
- July 3-7
- July 17-21
- July 24-28
- Week of June 12th - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising 3rd-6th graders
- Week of June 12th - SKILLS CLINIC for rising 6th-12th graders
- April 22 - SKILLS CLINIC for current K5-5th graders
- June 22-24 - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising K5-5th graders
- August 15-17 - SUMMER CAMP for rising 6th-12th graders
- First Week of October - SKILLS CLINIC for rising 6th-12th graders
About The Canes
Greenville Hurricane Athletics is a 501(c)(3) organization created to provide athletic opportunities to elementary, middle school and high school students. This athletic program is open to the greater homeschooling community and private, Christian, Charter or alternative education groups that may not offer that particular sport in their own organization.