Announcing! Hurricanes Begin Planning for a Sports Complex!
The Greenville Hurricanes provides athletics for homeschool students and other students where the school does not provide the sport. Our objective is to provide a competitive environment to mentor young men and women. We implement practical life and spiritual application into sports to create an encouraging and fun environment.
Hurricanes Spring & Summer Camps/Clinics
Our community is always eager to hear about Hurricanes' Spring and Summer programming, and we've heard from a lot of you! Below we have listed everything currently planned for the off-season. Some information is already available; most is coming soon! We'll update this list as there are changes.
- July 19-22 - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising 2nd-5th graders
- August 14, 21, 28 // September 7, 8, 11, 14, 15 - SKILLS CLINIC for rising 6th-12th graders (returning players only)
- July 10-13 - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising 4th-6th graders
- June 1, 3, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29 - SKILLS CLINIC for rising 6th-12th graders
- June 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising 4th-6th graders
- June 26, 27, 29 - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising 4th-6th graders
- June 26, 27, 29 - MS & HS CAMP - for rising 6th-12th graders
- July 31, August 1, 3 - MS & HS CAMP - for rising 6th-12 graders
- June 5-9
- June 12-16
- June 19-23
- June 26-30
- July 3-7
- July 17-21
- July 24-28
- Week of June 12th - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising 3rd-6th graders
- Week of June 12th - SKILLS CLINIC for rising 6th-12th graders
- June 22-24 - TROPICAL STORM CAMP for rising K5-5th graders
- August 15-17 - SUMMER CAMP for rising 6th-12th graders
- First Week of October - SKILLS CLINIC for rising 6th-12th graders
About The Canes
Greenville Hurricane Athletics is a 501(c)(3) organization created to provide athletic opportunities to elementary, middle school and high school students. This athletic program is open to the greater homeschooling community and private, Christian, Charter or alternative education groups that may not offer that particular sport in their own organization.